||Internet Applications: Calendar Solutions
ATTENTION NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS, COMMUNITY GROUPS, TOWNSHIPS, CITIES, CHAMBER OF COMMERCIES, AND SCHOOL DISTRCTS!
Want to Increase Public Awareness and Participation in your community while decreasing your budget?
Instead of only printing a calendar every year that becomes obsolete the minute it is printed, we can show you how to roll out an online supplement to that calendar that the entire community can share to find out what is happening in your community!
- Have you ever wanted a place to go to find out what time a certain event is in your community?
- Where does a business owner go to look to find out when school has their spring break?
- How does a new family find out when and where the local Rotary or Optimist Club meets?
- Does the local Catholic church know when the local Lutheran church plans to have their upcoming spring fair?
- Can your community easily remind people about upcoming events?
Our online calendar allows each group in a community to have their own login and password to be able to post events to the online calendar for their group only. The calendar then displays all of the upcoming events by date or by group. Community members can also sign up for Email reminders about the events of only the groups they are interested in being reminded about. Duplication in community events and having similar events on the same day can be avoided when people collaborate online to schedule accordingly.
Features of Our Online Calendar:
- Complete Custom Graphical Design to Fit Your Community
- Access Level of Groups & Sub-Groups (only edit own dates)
- Ability to Sort Events by Group, Day, Week, Month
- Automatic Email Reminders Can Be Sent Out
- Easy to Use for Residents, Easy to Update for Groups
- Detailed Event Information and Link Back to Own Website
- On-Site Meetings, On-Site Training and Setup
- Free Initial Meeting to Discuss Project
- Ongoing On-Site and Telephone Support
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE CASE STUDY TO LEARN HOW ONE OAKLAND COUNTY COMMUNITY ELIMINATED THEIR PRINTED CALENDAR AND CUT THEIR MAILING BUDGET FOR MEETING REMINDERS SAVING OVER $10,000 PER YEAR ALL WHILE INCREASING COMMUNITY AWARENESS AND PARTICIPATION!